This website is the property of :
SAS with capital of € 403,000
SIRET n°333 883 924 00065
Registered office: Parc des Algorythmes – 141/145 rue Michel Carré – 95100 Argenteuil – France
This site is hosted by :
SAS with share capital of €10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Terms and conditions of use :
Users acknowledge that they have been informed that this site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties linked to the structure of communications networks or technical difficulties. For maintenance reasons, Logoprom may interrupt the site and will endeavour to inform users in advance.
Logoprom strives to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information published on this site is accurate and up-to-date. Logoprom reserves the right to correct the content of this site at any time and without prior notice. However, Logoprom cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information made available on this site.
Intellectual property and protection of personal data:
Logoprom, as data controller, processes personal data for the purpose of drawing up quotations and orders, if required. Personal data is collected and recorded by our Company for the purposes of selling and invoicing products and managing any complaints.
The data processed in Logoprom’s legitimate interests is essential to this processing and is used by the relevant departments of Logoprom and, where applicable, its subcontractors.
Data is kept for a period of 3 years from the date of a quotation or until you withdraw your consent.
You have the right to request information, access and rectification, the right to portability, the right to limit processing and the right to object, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death.
Logoprom’s sales department – Parc des Algorythmes – 95100 Argenteuil, France, or firstname.lastname@example.org is your contact for any request to exercise your rights with regard to processing.
If you feel that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL, whose contact details can be found at the following Internet address https://www.cnil.fr.
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved for the texts and photographs on this site. Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic or other medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without written authorisation from the author, in accordance with article L 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
To ensure the smooth operation of this site, we sometimes need to record small data files on our users’ equipment. Most websites do the same.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. It enables these sites to remember your actions and preferences (user name, language, font size and other display settings) for a given period of time, so that you do not have to enter this information each time you visit these sites or navigate from one page to another.
- Remember your login details;
- Identify you when you connect to our website;
- To remember the products you have placed in your basket when you visit different pages during a browsing session, access the payment page or end your session before completing your purchase;
- Gather information that can help us display advertising tailored to your interests;
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our website and identify the pages of our site that you visit most often; We use the analysis data we collect to improve the content/products/services we offer you;
- Determine how easily our visitors adapt to changes we may make to our websites;
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish; You can delete any cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them; However, in this case, you may have to indicate certain preferences yourself each time you visit a site, and certain services and functions may not be accessible;
Personal data protection policy
Logoprom attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data; We wish to assure you that Logoprom processes your personal data in its possession fairly, transparently, in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and in complete security;
Logoprom protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and its information security policies; Logoprom also applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, disclosure, access, destruction or damage;
The following sections provide detailed information on how Logoprom processes your personal data:
- Categories of personal data collected
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
- Disclosure of your data to third parties;
- Security of your personal data
- Where your personal data is processed
- How long we keep your personal data
- Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
Categories of personal data collected
The persons concerned by the data that Logoprom collects directly are the following: professionals wishing to receive quotes or place orders for promotional items;
Where the data collected is not listed in this personal data protection declaration, Logoprom duly notifies the data subjects of the data collected;
With the exception of certain information required by law, your decision to provide us with your personal data is voluntary; Refusal to provide Logoprom with your personal data will not have any major negative consequences;
If you provide Logoprom with personal data that you have directly or indirectly collected from a person, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person concerned has authorised you to share their personal data with Logoprom and that they are duly informed of this personal data protection declaration.Your personal data may have been provided directly to Logoprom by you (for example when you complete a form available on its site in order to obtain information about our services, apply for a job, subscribe to our newsletter, etc.) or obtained indirectly from third parties by various technological means; These third parties include customers on whose behalf Logoprom carries out processing operations, affiliated partners, public authorities, freely accessible websites and social networks, and suppliers;
The term “sensitive data” or “special category data” refers to the various categories of personal data identified by the laws on the confidentiality of personal data as requiring special processing, including those which, in certain circumstances, require explicit consent from you; These categories include racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical or similar opinions, trade union membership, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, identity or sexual orientation, or criminal record;
In principle, Logoprom’s personal data processing activities do not lead to the collection of sensitive data via the Logoprom website or by other means; Where Logoprom is required to collect and process sensitive data, it will do so in accordance with the legal requirements for the protection of privacy and, where required by law, Logoprom will seek your consent;
Purposes and legal basis for processing your personal data
When Logoprom considers that it is in its legitimate interest to process your personal data, it is because it has judged that this interest does not exceed your own interests, rights or fundamental freedoms, taking into account:
- the transparency and fairness it demonstrates in all its processing activities,
- compliance with the “Privacy by design and by default” principle, which takes account of the privacy of data subjects from the design stage of processing and by default;
- risk assessments and personal data security measures implemented and regularly reviewed
- the means available to data subjects to enable them to exercise their fundamental rights with regard to their data;
Where, pursuant to the Regulation, the processing of personal data requires your consent, Logoprom will ensure that it obtains such consent beforehand; Logoprom uses your personal data only for the specific purposes for which it has informed you; Logoprom will not process your data for purposes other than those initially agreed without first informing you and again obtaining your consent to the new processing, unless the processing is required or authorised by law, or is in your vital interest (in particular in the event of a medical emergency);
Drawing up quotations in response to requests for information, placing orders for items in response to requests …
To send you information and news about products and services that may be of interest to you, in accordance with your choices in this respect;
Legal basis for the purpose
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring the proper handling of your request
Our legitimate interest in carrying out loyalty-building, canvassing, survey and promotional activities; Our operations do not lead to the creation of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data;
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
Logoprom may communicate your personal data to service providers, professional advisers, public authorities or third parties as part of a commercial transaction with you or between companies; Before any communication of your personal data to third parties, Logoprom informs you and ensures that your personal data is adequately protected in accordance with the laws in force on data confidentiality and its internal policy on the protection of personal data;
Security of your personal data
Logoprom applies organisational, physical and technical security measures to all the personal data it holds; Logoprom has put in place protocols and control measures as well as appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the proper application of these provisions, taking into account the risks associated with the different categories of personal data and their processing;
Logoprom adopts security measures and controls based on standards that provide guidelines and best practices for the organisation and management of information security;
Logoprom draws your attention to the fact that despite all the security measures it implements to secure your use of its websites, the intrinsically open nature of the Internet is such that the security of the routing of information through the networks that connect you to our systems cannot be completely guaranteed; Consequently, information circulating on the Internet presents a risk of being consulted and used by people other than those for whom it was intended;
How long we keep your personal data
Logoprom only keeps your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary; Logoprom applies specific policies and procedures with regard to the management and retention of records, so that personal data is deleted at the end of the period defined in accordance with the following retention criteria:
- Logoprom keeps your data for as long as it has an ongoing relationship with you;
- Logoprom only keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services;
- Logoprom will keep your data for as long as is necessary to comply with its legal and contractual obligations;
- As a subcontractor, Logoprom will only delete your data used in processing that it carries out on behalf of a customer if instructed to do so by the customer responsible for the processing;
For information, in the context of a commercial relationship, your data will be kept for a maximum of 36 months from the date of our last contact; A contact can be the sending of information (solicitation by e-mail, post or telephone) that has resulted in a clear positive action on your part;
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
You have the right (in the circumstances, on the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, provided for by the applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data Logoprom processes about you: this right allows you to find out whether Logoprom holds your personal data and, if so, to obtain information and a copy of said personal data;
- Request rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right allows you to ask Logoprom to stop processing your personal data;
- Request the deletion of your personal data: this right allows you to ask Logoprom to delete your personal data, including when said personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the objectives pursued;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right allows you to request that Logoprom only process your personal data in limited circumstances, in particular with your consent;
- Request the portability of your personal data: this right allows you to receive a copy of the personal data you have transmitted to PROMOTOOL, or to ask Logoprom to transmit this personal data to another data controller;
- Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Please note that this will not affect Logoprom’s right to process your personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, nor its right to continue certain parts of the processing on a legal basis other than that of your consent;
If, despite Logoprom’s commitment and efforts to protect the personal data in its possession, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, Logoprom invites you to first contact its Data Protection Officer in order to seek a resolution to your complaint;
You have the right, at any time, to submit a complaint directly to the competent supervisory authority or to bring a complaint against Logoprom before a competent court (in the country where you live, where you work or where you believe there has been a breach of the legislation on the confidentiality of your data);
Contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.